Ph. D. Mathematics
Area Of Interest
Optimization, Operation Research, Soft Computing
- B. Sc. Mathematics (2001) from Gujarat University
- M. Sc. Mathematics (2003) from Gujarat University
- Ph. D. Mathematics (2011) from Gujarat University under Dr. N. H. Shah
Till now teaching experience
- L. E. College, Morbi (A Govt. of Gujarat Institute) (08/08/2014 to 14/06/2018 as Assistant Professor)
- PDPIAS, CHARUSAT, Anand, Changa, (16/08/2011 to 07/08/2014 as Assistant Professor in PG Department for B. Tech. M. Tech., MCA etc.)
- JG COLLEGE OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, DRIVE IN ROAD THALTEJ, AHMEDABAD (01/07/2006 to 15/08/2011 as Lecturer in BCA)
- L. E. College, Morbi (Calculus,
Linear algebra and Vector Calculus
Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Numerical methods and Complex Analysis)
- P. D. Patel Institute of
Applied Sciences, CHARUSAT (Foundation of Mathematics
Engineering Mathematics, Discrete
Mathematics, Operation Research and Optimization)
- JG College Of Computer
Applications, Ahmadabad (Scientific and Statistical computing,
Mathematical Foundation of Computer
Training / workshop
- SUMMER SHOOL ON BASIC ENGINEERING TOPICS at IIT Gn during 08 - 20 June, 2015.
- METHEMATICAL METHODS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS 2015 at SVNIT Surat during 29 June - 10 July 2015.
- Decision making models in Operations and Supply Chain Management, 2016 at IIT Delhi during 15 - 19 Feb 2016.
- Induction Phase I at NITTTR, Bhopal during 18 - 29 April 2016.
- Supply Chain engineering and Multi Criteria Decision Making at IIT Madras during 27 June to 08 July 2016.
- TOPICAL TOOLS OF DOING MATHEMATICS at Gujarat University during 24 - 26 Sep, 2016.
- Induction Phase II at NITTTR, Bhopal during 26 Dec 16 to 06 Jan 17.
- Short Course on Teaching Methodologies for Engineering Mathematics at IIT Gandhinagar during 15 - 17 Feb, 2017.
- Developing Entreprenureship & Life Skill (ID 16) at NITTTR, Bhopal, during 23 - 27 October 2017
- Attended a six days training program on “Optimization and Its Applications”
November 26 – December 01, 2012, Sponsored by DST and hosted by Dept. of
Operation Research, University of Delhi, Delhi, India
- Attended two days faculty development program on “Influencing and
Communications with Teamwork Promotion Leading to Consulting
Assignments” December 27–28, 2012, organized by I
2IM, HRDC and IQAC
- Attended a three days training program “International Faculty Development
Program IFDP 2017” organized by Education department, Government of Gujarat
& GTEP UK along with British Deputy High Commission, Ahmedabad.
Professional Institution Membership
- Operational Research Society of India. Membership No: 1069/K/14/ML
- Indian Mathematical Society. No:1613
- IAENG society of Bioinformatics, IAENG society of Operations Research and IAENG society of Scientific Computing. Membership No: 122375. IAENG(International Association of Engineering)
- Gujarat Ganit Mandal, Gujarat. Membership No: 1010/L/1193
- Ramanujan Mathematical Society
- Association of Inventory Academician and Practitioner No: 009/March 2015
Lecture Series/Invited Talks:
- In a lecture series on “Inventory Management” for PG students at
BISAG, Gandhinagar in October 2010.
- Invited as a resource person at “Academic Staff College, V. V. Nagar” for 15th
Refresher Course: Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (18/02/2013 to
10/03/2013) to share about “Optimization” on 28/02/2013
- Conducted a workshop “Introduction to MATLAB programming” April 2014 at
CHARUSAT for B. Tech. Students
- Expert lecture on “Carrier Opportunities” at Industrial Engineering Dept., L. E.
College, Morbi on 29/01/2015
- Expert lecture on “Optimization techniques” at Marwadi University on 01/12/2016
- Expert lecture on “AHP – An overview” at Marwadi University on 11/03/2017
- Expert lecture on “Optimization techniques and Fuzzy set theory” at Navyug Mahila
Science College, Morbi on 16/11/2017
- Awarded as best Sector Supervisor for Morbi District in 2017 by Office of Election commissionaire and Collector office.