PhD(CSE) Nirma University
Area Of Interest
Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, Cloud Computing, Algorithms
IIT-VLAB Nodal Technical Coordinator
NBA Department Committee Member
NBA Criteria-II Coordinator CE-Department
Student Section CE-Department
Student Section Portal- Institute Level
Refereed Journal Publications
- J. Bhatia, P. Kakadia, M. Bhavsar and S. Tanwar, "SDN-enabled Network Coding Based Secure Data Dissemination in VANET Environment," in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, doi: 10.1109/JIOT.2019.2956964. (SCI: I.F : 9.836)
- Jitendra Bhatia, Ridham Dave, Heta Bhayani, Sudeep Tanwar, Anand Nayyar, SDN-based real-time urban traffic analysis in VANET environment, Computer Communications, Volume 149, 2020, Pages 162-175, ISSN 0140-3664 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2019.10.011. (SCI: I.F: 2.816)
- Jitendra Bhatia, Yash Modi, Sudeep Tanwar, Madhuri Bhavsar., “Software Defined Vehicular Networks: A Comprehensive Review ”,International Journal of Communication Systems Early View, First Online:06 June 2019 (SCI, Impact Factor: 1.319)
- Jitendra Bhatia, Prakash Patel and Madhuri Bhavsar., “Effective Resource utilization using SDN Based Load Balancer for Minimizing Request Service Time ”, Far East Journal Of Electronics and Communications, (Scopus Impact Factor: 0.424) vol.3, pp. 755-766, 2016
- Jitendra Bhatia, Ruchi Mehta, and Madhuri Bhavsar., “Variants of Software Defined Network (SDN) Based Load Balancing in Cloud Computing: A Quick Review ”, Future Internet Technologies and Trends. Springer, LNICST Cham, (Scopus Impact Factor: 0.274) pp.164-173, 2017
- Jitendra Bhatia, Saurabh Patni, Harshal Trivedi and Madhuri Bhavsar., “Infrastructure as Code(IAC) in Cloud Environment for Dynamic Auto Scaling”, International Journal of Computing and Applications, vol.16, pp.159-164, 2016
- Jitendra Bhatia, Malaram Kumhar, and Madhuri Bhavsar., “Perspective Study on Load Balancing Paradigms in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Computer Science & Communication, vol. 6, pp. 112-120, 2015
- Jitendra Bhatia., “A Dynamic Model for Load Balancing in Cloud Infrastructure”, Nirma University Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol.4,pp. 15-19, 2015
- Shah N.B., Shah N.D., Bhatia J., Trivedi H. (2019).,“Profiling-Based Effective Resource Utilization in Cloud Environment Using Divide and Conquer Method”, In: Fong S., Akashe S., Mahalle P. (eds) Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 40. Springer, Singapore
- Shivani Vasoya, Lata Gadhavi, Jitendra Bhatia, and Madhuri Bhavsar., “Resource Provisioning Strategies In Cloud: A Survey”, International Journal of Computer Science & Communication, vol.7, pp. 12-15, 2016 Conference Publications
Magazine Arcticles: OpenSourceForU
- K. Chauhan et al., "Automated Machine Learning: The New Wave of Machine Learning," 2020 2nd International Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA), Bangalore, India, 2020, pp. 205-212, doi: 10.1109/ICIMIA48430.2020.9074859.
- Chauhan K., Patel H., Dave R., Bhatia J., Kumhar M. (2020) Advances in Single Image Super-Resolution: A Deep Learning Perspective. In: Singh P., Paw?owski W., Tanwar S., Kumar N., Rodrigues J., Obaidat M. (eds) Proceedings of First International Conference on Computing, Communications, and Cyber-Security (IC4S 2019). Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 121. Springer, Singapore
- Vachhani H. et al. (2020) Machine Learning Based Stock Market Analysis: A Short Survey. In: Raj J., Bashar A., Ramson S. (eds) Innovative Data Communication Technologies and Application. ICIDCA 2019. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 46. Springer, Cham
- A. Jaykrushna, P. Patel, H. Trivedi and J. Bhatia, “Linear Regression Assisted Prediction Based Load Balancer For Cloud Computing”, 2018 IEEE Punecon, Pune, India, 2018, pp. 1-3.
- J. Bhatia, R. Govani and M. Bhavsar, “Software Defined Networking: From Theory to Practice”, 2018 Fifth International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC), Solan Himachal Pradesh, India, 2018, pp. 789-794.
- Bhatia J, Patel T, Trivedi H, Majmudar V. HTV dynamic load balancing algorithm for virtual machine instances in cloud. InCloud and Services Computing (ISCOS), 2012 International Symposium on 2012 NIT Surathkal Dec 17 (pp. 15-20).
- Bhatia J, Patel A, Narmawala Z. Review on variants of network coding in wireless ad-hoc networks.InEngineering (NUiCONE), 2011 Nirma University International Conference on 2011 Dec 8 (pp. 1-6).IEEE.
- Patel P, Bhatia J. Review on variants of reliable and security aware peer to peer content distribution using network coding. InEngineering (NUiCONE), 2012 Nirma University International Conference on 2012 Dec 6 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
SPCE, Visnagar, Gujarat, INDIA
Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering Department January 2005 - August 2006
Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA
Lecturer, Computer Science & Engineering Department, Institute of Technology August 2006 - November 2009
Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering Department, Institute of Technology November 2009 - October 2016
Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA
Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering Department October, 2016 - Presents
Training and Workshop
FDP on UDAYAM
FDP on IPR
STTP on "Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python" during 10-21 June 2019 at GEC Gandhinagar
Recent Trends in Computer and Information Technology through Video Conferencing based STTP
Duration: 2/4/18 to 12/4/18
Keynote Speech on IoT at PiCET 2020 Conference at Parul University Nov-2020
Webinar on "Algorithm Analysis: Mathematical Perspective" at Parul University Aug-2020.
Webinar on "Next Generation Networking" at Parul University Aug-2020
Webinar on "Software Defined Networking" at RNGPIT, Bardoli June-2020.
Expert Lecture in NS2 workshop at VGEC
Expert Lecture on Advancement in Computer Networks at Govt.Polytechnic Sector 28
Expert Lecture on Internet of Things at Parul University Under DST sponsored STTP
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering(2019)
Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering(Year 2012), CPI: 8.41/10.0
Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
B.E. Computer Engineering(Year 2004), Percentage: 67.0%
U.V. Patel College of Engineering, Mehsana, Gujarat INDIA.
Diploma In Computer Engineering (Year 2000) Percentage: 65%
GP, Gandhinagar Gujarat INDIA
Subjects taught at UG level includes Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, System programming, Software Engineering
Subjects taught at PG level includes Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Software Engineering
Taught Mobile Ad Hoc Network subject including practicals to M.Tech students
for Wireless Mobile Computing (WiMC)-Specialization running under GTU at
Taught Computer Architecture under Compiler Design subject including practicals to PG Diploma students for Cyber Security-Specialization running under
Raksha Shakti University
Taught Wireless Sensor Network Subject to M.Tech Students for running under GTU at LJ Institute of Technology Ahmedabad
ISTE Life Time Membership LM-55856
Submitted a funded project on “Machine Learning Enabled AQI Based Real Time Route Recommendation System” to GUJCOST Under "Supporting R & D in Emerging Fields of S&T on STATE PRIORITY AREAS UNDER STI FUND (IoT)" as Principal Investigator. (Sent: July 2019)