M-Tech in Chemical Engg
Area Of Interest
advanced processes for wastewater treatment, removal of dye from wastewater by electro coagulation , adsorption, heavy metal removal from wastewater
B.E. Chemical from RGPV, Bhopal (M.P.).
M-Tech. in Chemical Engg. from JUET, guna (MP).
Ph.D. (Pursuing) from Gujarat Technological University.
- Assistant Professor (Chemical Engineering department) Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda (July-2017 to Continue...)
Undergraduate (B. E. Chemical Engineering)
Training and Workshop details
1. Induction Phase-1 organized by NITTR Bhopal during 16 April to 27 April 2018.
- ICCR Student mentor
- Faculty In charge for 2nd Year students
- purchase and store related work
1. Removal of Pararosaniline Hydrochloride Dye (Basic Red 9) from Aqueous Solution by Electrocoagulation: Experimental, Kinetics, and Modeling, Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, 34:1713–1724, 2013
2. Effects of operational parameters on the removal of brilliant green dye from aqueous solutions by electrocoagulation, Arabian Journal of Chemistry.
3. Removal of Brilliant Green from Aqueous Solution by Electrocoagulation Using Aluminum Electrodes: Experimental, Kinetics and Modeling, Separation Science and Technology, DOI:10.1080/01496395.2013.838682