|Name of the department||Civil Engineering|
|Year of starting||2008|
|1st year of approval by council||2008 749-87-104(E)/RC/95, 17/7/08|
|Year Wise Sanctioned Intake||60|
|Vision||To provide a dynamic learning environment in the field of Civil Engineering with global perspectives, to make the students technically competent for innovation and entrepreneurship.|
|Mission||1. To promote real-time education, research culture, and consultancy work for industrial and societal needs. |
2. To develop well-equipped laboratories and infrastructure for conducive teaching-learning environment.
3. To enhance professional engineering and entrepreneurship skills to manage turnkey projects.
4. To inculcate the value system in the students to provide socially responsible and eco-friendly solutions in the field of construction infrastructure.
|Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)||1. The graduates shall be able to apply technical knowledge and skill for solving real-world Civil Engineering problems. |
2. The graduates shall be able to engage themselves to achieve expertise in analysis and design of structures by modern Civil Engineering tools and techniques.
3. The graduates shall become responsible technocrats to deliver environmental friendly sustainable solutions.
4. The graduates shall become capable to demonstrate the best Civil Engineering practices through adaptations to ethics and bye-laws.
5. The graduates shall be able to pursue their career as professional entrepreneur in the field of Civil Engineering.
|Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)||1. Educating students with fundamental and technical knowledge for actively apply to solve day-to-day societal problems related to the field of civil engineering. |
2. Motivate to engage them for achieving expertise in design and analysis of structures by modern civil engineering tools.
3. Cultivate skills for continuous learning to achieve functionally efficient, cost effective and safe solutions of modern infrastructure development.
4. Inculcate students to develop professional skills, abilities and attitude for wage employment and/or to become entrepreneur.
5. Inspiring Students to become ethically responsible technocrats to deliver environmental friendly and sustainable solutions.