|Name of the department||Electronics & Communication|
|Course||BE & ME|
|Year of starting||2001 (BE)|
|Level||UG & PG|
|1st year of approval by council||2000 749-87-104(E)/RC/95, 19/6/01 (BE)|
2010 1-7937511/2010/EOA, 23/08/2010 (ME)
|Year Wise Sanctioned Intake||120 (BE)|
|Vision||To create an ecosystem for proliferation of socially responsible and technically sound Electronics and Communication Engineers, innovators and entrepreneurs.|
|Mission||1. To develop state-of-the-art laboratories and well-equipped academic infrastructure. |
2. To motivate faculty and staff for qualification up-gradation, and enhancement of subject knowledge.
3. To promote Entrepreneurship, research, innovation and real life problem solving.
4. To strengthen linkages with Industries, academic and research organizations.
5. To reinforce concern for sustainability, natural resource preservation and social responsibility.
|Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)||Graduates will be able |
1. To design, test, verify and suggest modifications in Electronics and Communication Circuits and Systems for the benefit of humankind.
2. To contribute in the development of new technology.
3. To work independently on a project or as a team leader.
4. To continuously update his/her knowledge, skills from the readily available learning resources such as Internet, Hand-on-books, research papers, technical journals etc.
|Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)||1. Sound knowledge of active and passive electronic devices, various basic and advanced laws governing electronics and communication circuits and systems. |
2. Analyze and design electronic circuits and systems; suggest and develop electronics and communication systems/solutions for real life problems.
3. Operate and make use of electronic testing equipments, latest simulation tools and develop programs for electronics and communication engineering related problems.